Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Mali!

I love this little guy soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! He just knows how to melt my heart, with his silly little smile. I'm so happy that he joined our family two years ago. He has brought so much joy into our home. I can't believe how big he has gotten, he used to be so small. It felt so good to bring him so much joy by just making him a fun cake with tons of suckers and getting him balloons. He was so excited when he saw the finished cake, with all those suckers. You should have seen his smile, he was in heaven. He learned how to say suckers and balloons. I love his voice. He has a really low deep voice for such a little boy. It is so adorable! I love you my little Malakai, so very much, don't ever forget that.

8 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Happy Birthday Mali!

McKenna said...

HAPPY #2 BIRTHDAY! Okay, that is the coolest cake EVER. I would love to see all of those suckers too. :)

Adrianne & her Toddler said...

he is so adorable! Fun party too! Thanks for inviting us.

Natalie said...

cute, cute, cute cake for a cute, cute, cute boy!

Mrs Nancy said...

I love the pictures you took of Mali! I love the cake you made, how talented you are! The cake taste good too!

Celeste said...

He looks so much older to me. I still remember holding him at Cynthia when he was so dang little. Happy Birthday buddy! You are amazing Heather!

Shana said...

I can't believe he's 2. You JUST posted his 1 year birthday. Time flies so fast.

Heidi Mecham said...

Such a cutie! Love his low voice! and his laugh when he thinks he knows what he's laughing about LOL