Thursday, January 26, 2012

Summer Fun

My 2011 pictures where lost when my computer crashed, but my brother in law was able to recover some of our pictures. These are the ones I have of our summer fun. 

We watched fireworks at Granite with all of our Bentley Family. 
Every year my Aunt Elaine and Uncle Craig sing with their band and the fireworks are awesome! 
It is always a fun party!





We couldn't afford to go on a family trip, so we decided to go on a "Staycation". We got a good deal on Priceline for our hotel in Springville. We got to swim and then eat pizza while we watched a movie. The next couple of days we did as many fun things as we could. Went to the movies, went out to eat and we even stayed at Grandpa and Grandma Walkers house while they were out of town.

Via didn't like swimming.


No comments: