Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bobcat Award







Dasan received his Bobcat at his Blue and Gold Banquet. It was a fun night. We got to eat yummy Chinese Food, and learn about the Chinese culture. Then all the kids got to be part of the Chinese Dragon. The Scout leaders did a great job with the Banquet. Also Dasan and all the boys in the Wolf den sang a song and did a skit. Dasan did a great job reading his lines, even though I never went through it with him. It has been so good for Dasan to be in Scouts. He is a very active and social boy, so its been nice to have him involved in more things. I can't believe that I'm already a mom to a boy that is a Scout. I'm getting old! I try not to think about the fact that I'm almost 30, but Dasan reminds me everyday, just by how grown up hes getting. I really enjoy watching him, as he participates in big boy activities.

3 comments:

Mrs Nancy said...

He is such an ambitious boy!I am proud of him getting his bobcat so quickly! It is so fun to see him in action at scouts!

Mrs Nancy said...

I forgot to mention how I love how Alexa is up there looking up at all the action!

Shelane said...

thanks for taking pictures of the banquet... i was bummed i missed it but no way was i going to haul 4 kids and a newborn around without wade! it looks like it was fun.