Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!


At this Easter time, I want to share my feelings about our Savior with you. How grateful I am for the Atonement and all that Jesus did for me. It feels so good to know that he loves us with more love that we can even imagine. I can't wait for the day when I can see Jesus face to face and feel the love that he has for me, more intently. I am so grateful that he was resurrected and that we all can rise again too. My goal in life is to be able to make it to the Celestial Kingdom so I can live with my Savior, my Heavenly Father, and my family, and feel the powerful feeling of love forever.

We want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. We love you all so much.



7 comments:

Natalie said...

What beutiful kids! I too love the savior! He is such a wonderful being. I know he has made it possible for me and my family to return to Heavenly Father. I am grateful for my savior!
I love you all!!

Natalie said...

I mean beautiful

Mrs Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony about Jesus Christ! I really loved hearing your love for Jesus and testimony of what he has done for us!I am so grateful that he made it so we are able to repent and have eternal life! I love Jesus!! and I love the picture you have up of him! I love the beautiful Easter pictures you took of your beautiful children!I have such beautiful grand children, they are a blessing to me!!!!

Heidi Mecham said...

Very Beautiful! I love the cute pics. And thanks for your testimony about Jesus. It's good to have a reminder that Jesus is the reason we celebrate Easter. He is truly amazing. It's easy to get caught up in the worldly part if Easter. Which it's not bad to have those things as long as we remember and teach about Christ on Easter and every day of our lives. I hope you guys have a very Happy Easter!

Heidi Mecham said...

P.S. I LOVE the pic of Mali! He is so funny!!!!

Celeste said...

Hi Heather and family. I was so excited when mom send me your e-mail with your blog!! I have recently been blogging and I love it. I can keep in touch with friends and family so much better! Your family is so adorable. They are getting so big!Check out my blog at SantaquinOvards.blogspot.com!Love ya!

Celeste said...

Sorry I hadn't told you I am pregnant. I wish it was easier to keep in contact with our whole family! I am now 19 weeks. I'll be having the ultra sound in two weeks. I'll let everyone know what it is if we can see. I sure can help you make an organizer for your stroller anytime. I got the idea off the DIY network. They had one's that hang on the wall. I just put tabs and velcro for my stroller!