Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Fun Bowling

We had such a fun time bowling with the Walkers. Curtis was the winner of the guys. He did so good. I was the winner of the girls for the first round. Jennifer's sister Tonya was the winner the second round. She was great! Dasan was the winner of the kids. Good job Dase! Now we know what to do on date nights, because we both loved it. Bring on the competition!

It was Penny's birthday on April 25, so we all pitched in and got her a digital frame, and put some family pictures on it. She really liked it! I really liked it too, and now want one for Mothers Day. (Hint, Hint, to Curtis and kids:)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like fun! Sounds like you have a family of winners! haha. cool pics.

RaQuelle Willey said...

I remember who were an amazing bowler when we were younger!
how fun

Mrs Nancy said...

It looks like you all had such a fun time!

Celeste said...

I love bowling! How fun.

Hey Cathryn wanted me to leave you a note. I guess she tried to email you and couldn't get through. She wants to know if any of your Saturday's might be free in the next month or two, so we can have a big Hayes family picture. She wants a family picture too. Let me know and I'll pass it on, unless you want to email her personally. I think it's slygirlcat@yahoo.com. You can email me too. jercelksl5@msn.com Love ya