Monday, May 4, 2009

Mrs Utah Beauty Pageant

We all got to go to the Mrs Utah Beauty Pageant, because Jacob and Jason did the lighting, so we got some free tickets. This was the same pageant that Natalie and my mom were in last year. It showed them in a slide show from last year. That was fun!

After the Pageant, we went to eat at Denny's with Christy, Kellie, Ruth and Art. It was so much fun hanging with them and visting, it reminded me of "the good old days".


I had just gotten a hair cut, so I wanted to get a few different shots, to see how it looked.

Jacob and Jason looked so cute, working so hard.


These were all the beautiful contestants.

This was the winner, the new Mrs Utah.
Art thought she looked like me. What do you think?

Ruth was the director of the pageant, she has been for the last two years.

This was Mrs Utah from last year. Christy knew her from Oakcrest camp.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That was such a fun day!

RaQuelle Willey said...

That was so fun! So glad we got to hang out with you, way past my bed time.
Love your new hair do and ya I think you kind of look like her, she beauty queens :)

Mrs Nancy said...

That was fun going to the pageant, and eating after with the other Bentley family! It did remind me of old times when we used to hang out with them a lot!