Sunday, September 6, 2009

Malis Breakfast


I woke up the other morning to this.

Mali was so cute, trying to make breakfast for us, in our little make shift kitchen.

He threw about three eggs into the pan. He did pretty good at separating them from the shells, but I still found little pieces in it. He even put some cheese on top of the uncooked eggs, and he dipped bread into it too.

I figured he was trying to make, what we know as Walter Eggs, or in other words, egg in the middle of bread with cheese on top.

So I decided that I better make some for my family. At least he got me to make breakfast, which I usually do not do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute Mali! What a chef!

Mrs Nancy said...

That was me not Jacob, I forget to see if I am logged in, OOPS!

Christine Peterson said...

That's really precious. What a cute boy! Your a great mom to not get mad at the mess...but take a picture. So cool.