Thursday, May 29, 2008

There is beauty all around!!!

Beautiful Mom!

Stunning Natalie!

Handsome Daddy!

Precious Parents!

An adorable couple!

Alexa and her Grandma are twins!

Best friends forever!

Cute Sisters!

Three Generations with Grandma Williams.

Three Generations with Grandma (Grapes) Bentley.

All of us beautiful girls! (We miss Shanae!)

My beautiful Alexa is so precious to me!


Look at that beautiful little Alexa face! Future Beauty Queen!


My beautiful Mother and sister Natalie were in a beauty pageant last Friday. They did so good! I was so proud of them, and in awe at how beautiful they both looked. They were so brave, I don't think I could ever be in a pageant. I would probably be so nervous that I would trip and fall right on my face. Way to go Mom and Nat! You both are so beautiful inside and out!

5 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

How come your photos always turn out soo good? Every single one of those pics are beautiful!!!!

Amber said...

Sounds like fun!You're picures are so beautiful,and so is you're family.

Natalie said...

Hey! Can I get some copies of the pageant pictures? Thanks. I don't have any.

Celeste said...

I agree that you are so talented when it comes to taking pics. Your family is so dang cute. Your mom and Natalie are so beautiful. I'm glad they did it!

Christine Peterson said...

The Pageant was so fun to see!! I am so glad I was able to see Nancy and Natalie, they did a great job and looked so beautiful. Christy