Thursday, May 8, 2008

We made it!

Arizona State University Pow wow

This was the Tiny Tot Grand Entry. It was so adorable!

Chris and Jennifer's little girl danced. Isn't she cute!

Mali was so cute. He kept clapping. He must of loved all the cute little kids and baby dancers.

Alexa sat with Grandma Lisa for a long time. Alexa loved getting to know all her Grandmas. In the Native American way, Great Aunts are considered Grandmas. So our kids have a lot of Grandmas.

Mali and me with Aunt Karen and her daughter Susan, and Chris and Jennifer's little boy Yohan. I hope I spelled that right. We like to call him "baby yoyo"

Aunt Nancy was busy making beautiful shawls for her booth.

Malakai, Alexa and I are with Curt's cousin Jessica and her beautiful little girl.

Dasan and Damian had so much fun running around with their cousins.

Curtis got a quick picture while Dami was taking a break from running around.

My precious little son Mali. I love this age so much! Hes so sweet, and loves me so much.

Oh Alexa sure is Daddy's little girl. She loves her Daddy so much, and has him wrapped around her little finger.

Curtis is always doing these little tricks with Mali. I get so scared, but Mali loves them.

My beautiful little Alexa girl...what am I to do with you? She is one strong-willed little girl, but full of so much spirit and love.


We finally made it to Arizona. It was so great to see Curts aunts, and cousins. They are so nice, and fun to visit with. His aunt Nancy let us stay at her house for the first two nights. Then we stayed at Aunt Karen's house, for the last two nights. We all went to the Arizona State University Pow wow. They all made sure we were feed the whole time. And Curts cousin Susan invited us to her house on the last night for a BBQ. It was delicious and her house was beautiful. It was great fun!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun!!!

Mrs Nancy said...

I like the pow wow pictures, its so fun to see my grandkids having so much fun with the other grandmas! Love, one of the originals! he he!

Heidi Mecham said...

That is cool. Looks like your kids had a blast!