Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday handsome Curtis!

It was my handsome husband, Curtis' birthday on Sunday, November 9th. He just turned 34 years old. He had a really great birthday. His family wanted to make dinner for him. So they came to our house and made all the food. I didn't have to make anything. Marie made burritos and they were so good. We all got stuffed. His little nephew Kolson, who just had heart surgery, got out of the hospital just in time to come to Curtis' party. That was a great birthday present to Curtis. Then on Monday night I made a big pot roast, which was special, because I never make roasts, and Curtis loves them. We had Curtis Sr and Penny over. It turned out great. (thanks Penny for helping me). I want to add a little tribute to Curtis, because I love him so much. He has been such a wonderful husband to me, and such a fabulous father to our four little children. He works so hard for us, and is not afraid to be sensitive and show his love to us. If we get in a fight, he is so quick to say he is sorry. I am so grateful for that quality. He is such a great man, who honors his priesthood. We are so blessed to have Curtis as the head of our family. Curtis, I am so happy you were born 34 years ago. :) I love you so much, always and forever.


Kevin brought his Guitar Hero, which we all had fun playing. He even left it with us to borrow for a little while, because we got addicted to it. It is really fun to play.

4 comments:

buttercup said...

Happy Birthday Curtis! We miss having your family in our ward.

Heidi Mecham said...

Love your tribute to Curtis. I can't believe he is 34. I am so glad that he is in our family! He's so fun to be around! I love his family too, they are such neat people.

Heidi Mecham said...

P.S. I love the pics of you and Curtis at the beginning of this post!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday (yeah a month late)Curtis!