Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Peter Pan Theme for Halloween

This is the last year that we will have a costume theme. My boys think they are too cool for it now. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I really like how this years theme turned out. Aren't they soooo cute!

Peter Pan Theme

Hook

Peter Pan

Tinkerbell


Cute little Parrot

I'm suppose to be a sexy pirate, if you can't tell.

This is a scene from Peter Pan. When Peter Pan was imitating Hooks voice, and Hook snuck up behind Peter Pan to kill him.

I love this picture, with little Tinkerbell on Peter Pans shoulder. Alexa wasn't too happy about me making her small, which I don't understand, because I love it. But its pretty typical of our relationship lately. We don't agree on anything. Alexa is trying desperately to be independent.

I'm so happy Curtis was willing to dress up with us. Doesn't he look so studly.

9 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

LOVE it! You all look so good in your costumes. Your boys are silly, I loved their costumes. And I LOVE the pics you took, especially of Tink and Peter Pan. I also love the one of Hook and Peter Pan. Where did you take all these pics. They are perfect, of course.

Heather Walker said...

I just took them right in my yard. Perfect spot, huh, and so easy.

Jones Family Memories said...

thats a way cute theme. I love the photo of tink and peter and also the one of peterpan and cptn hook. You take such cute pictures.

RaQuelle Willey said...

So cute! You all look awesome. Love the peter pan theme. YOur so creative.

Adrianne & her Toddler said...

Oh my gosh, I love the little tink by peter pan, sooo cute! O and ya I can tell you are a sexy pirate, very beautiful! Your costumes are always so cute!

Bentley the Kid said...

I love that you guys stuck to a theme. Steve and his family always do that. Have you seen their Halloween pictures yet?

Mrs Nancy said...

I love how you have done themes for so many years. I love all of your costumes, you look beautiful as a pirate and Curtis,looks handsome! I love how you made Alexa small, how creative! Dasan and Damian are doing some great acting, I love their costumes too!

Natalie said...

How adorable! How did you make Alexa so small!!! I just love that!!!

Tina said...

Your family is sooo cute and I love that you themed your Halloween. So much fun!