Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone. Can you believe that it is already 2009. Time sure flies. Curtis and I had a really fun New Years Eve. We got to go to a dance where David Archuleta sang. It was so much fun to dance together while waiting for David to come on stage. We were so close to the stage. David even sang right to me. He is such a cutie. A nice photographer even took my camera on stage and got some close shots for me. It was awesome. Right after David sang, it was time for the count down. And we got a shot of our first kiss of the New Year. Then Curtis and I went to Denny's and just enjoyed being together and talking. It was a great start of a New Year, and I have high hopes for 2009.

3 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

Sounds like a blast. I wish I could have gone too. Those are great pics of David, you were lucky to have that photographer see that you were getting pics of him. Awesome.

P.s how are your ears today?

Celeste said...

How fun! David is a cutie. I love the pics.

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a way to bring in the new year. That is so neat the pictures you got. You two look amazing.