Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sisters Party in Ogden

On Friday January 2nd, my Mom and Shanae had to go to Ogden to decorate for a wedding, so Heidi, Adrianne and I went with and made a sisters party out of it. My mom got a hotel with a pool for us, and paid for our dinner at Golden Corral for helping her decorate. After we helped decorate, we had fun playing games and watching movies and of coarse eating treats, late into the night. I love spending time with "my girls". Saturday we hung out in the hot tub and we got to eat at Sizzler. It was a really fun weekend, and a nice get away, but I couldn't wait to get home to my little stinkers. Being able to get away and have a break, makes me appreciate my children more, and it helps me be able to go back to being a mom, and house wife, without feeling resentful about all the work that comes with it.

Eating at Golden Corral

Gab got to come hang out with the girls. Hes eating a lemon in this pic and it hardly fazed him. He loved it.

My Mom and Shanae are partners in their wedding decorating business, called Yours Truly Decor.

This business used to be owned and was created by my Uncle Terry and his wife Peggy. My uncle made this beautiful backdrop. I love it. They collected such beautiful decor. Its fun to decorate with such beautiful things.

2 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

It is so true, when I get a nice long break I can be a even better mom when I get home to my stinkers. I don't know how some mothers do without a nice break now and then.

Natalie said...

The reception decor looks awesome! It's no fair all the sisters could go to this but me! Oh well.