Friday, June 8, 2012

Damians 10th Birthday

 Damians birthday was December 7th 2011. I am so proud of my handsome, good, and smart son. Im so happy that he has been in our family for a decade now. Wow, time sure does fly by. I remember when he was just my little "babian"!


 We had a "Minecraft" party for him. It was a lot of fun. "Minecraft" is a computer game where they build things with blocks. There are little characters in the game. The bad guys are the "creepers". So for our activity the kids got to build forts with box blocks.

 Then some of them dressed up as "creepers" and came to attack the fort.
All in all the party was a success and the kids had a blast. Just give kids boxes and its a sure bet that they will have tons of fun!

1 comment:

Mrs Nancy said...

What a great update! I love seeing all the pictures and seeing the photos of the boys playing basket ball!!! They are really good at playing basketball, it was fun to watch them play, I'm glad I got to go watch them!