Friday, June 8, 2012

Dasans 12th Birthday


 My little baby Dase is now 12 years old!!! I cant believe it. And I cant believe that he is old enough to hold the priesthood. I am so very proud of him. He is such a great guy. 

We had a nice little party. We had Grandpa and Grandma Walker over for Kentucky Fried Chicken. And then my family came for cake. Grandpa Walker wasn't feeling very good that night, but he was still so fun, making jokes and laughing. We didn't know that his heart was starting to fail. We are so happy that we were able to be with him that night. That was the last night we got to visit with him. I just wish we would have gotten a picture with him.





1 comment:

Natalie said...

I can't believe you blogged!!! Yeah Heather! :)
That's pretty amazing I was actually at his birthday celebration!
It's still so strange that Curt Sr. is gone. He was a delight to be with that night...I had NO idea he was in pain and his heart was failing. What a brave man!
I love you all!