Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas

I made a big dinner for just our little family on Christmas Eve. It was a really yummy turkey dinner. Then we drove around looking at lights. When we got home, we were surprised by some Christmas Carolers, my family, who brought us fun gifts, which I made the kids wait until Christmas morning to open. Although, I did let the kids open one present which was their Christmas Pajamas. Then we played games and watched movies, until midnight. It was a really fun relaxing evening. Of coarse I had to stay up too late, getting all the presents ready. So in the morning the kids had to drag me out of bed, but they were really nice, they sleep until about 9:00. We just had fun opening presents and enjoying our toys all day. I got to take a long nap, which was nice. Then we went to visit my Grandma Williams, and also saw my family there. Then we went to Curtis and Pennys for dinner and got some great presents. We didn't know if we would make it home, because a huge storm blew in, but we slowly made it home. It ended up being a really great Christmas.

2 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. My boys were asleep when mom and dad came to see us. But I had fun feeding them my left overs. Your so good to go see Grandma for Christmas. I was trying to talk Brian into going, guess I'm not good at talking him into it.

Love all the pics of you and your family, great as usual.

Natalie said...

What a fun Christmas! And such a beautiful family! You are so funny... Curtis told me how long you had to stay up! I'm glad you got to sleep in and a take a nap. Love ya.