Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Damian!

Happy Birthday my handsome son. You are growing up so fast. You are so adorable, and so smart. You are doing so well in school. I'm so proud of you. And you are so friendly and making so many friends. Always stay as nice as you are now, and you will always have many friends. Thank you for always obeying me, that means so much to me. Thank you for sharing your talent of singing with all of us. We love hearing your adorable voice. Please always remember that I love you with all of my heart. I pray that you will have a wonderful, happy, and safe year being 7.

I made everyone look at Damians scrapbooks. That is one of our family traditions, every birthday.

Damians birthday was Sunday December 7th and he turned 7. We invited all of Damis Grandparents and aunts and uncles, and cousins over for cake and ice cream. It was a full house, but really fun. Damian was so lucky to get three cakes this year. Thank you everyone for coming over and for the great gifts. Damian loves you all so much.


In Damian's class at school, he got to be star of the week for his birthday. We made this poster to show to his class.

1 comment:

Mrs Nancy said...

My cute Damian! I loved looking at his scrapbooks that you put together so creatively! He is such a precious grandson! I love him!!!!!