Saturday, December 20, 2008

Girls Night Out...Dancing!

My sisters, Mom, and I love GIRLS NIGHT OUTS! We are having so much fun being able to get away a couple of times a month, (once a week if we are lucky), to just hang out with the girls. It doesn't really matter what we do, we always have so much fun together. This time we went to Natalie's house and danced. We had fun doing different poses just for the pictures. Then we played games late into the night. Thanks girls for all the fun times we have together. I love you all so much.

I love dancing again. I've been taking dance from my aunt Jane, with some of my cousins, and aunts. I am having so much fun. I had kind of given up on ever dancing again. But I'm so glad that I have started up again. It's great exercise, something I totally needed. And for a wonderful bonus, I'm starting to lose weight. Hurray!!!!!!!

Alyssa was dancing right along with us. She is so cute.

This is what I came home to after my Girls Night. Aren't they so cute. Curtis is so wonderful to let me have a break. He can even get Malakai asleep now. Hurray!

5 comments:

McKenna said...

I love the dance. All you girls look so cute. Dance is something I want to start doing again, but that has to happen after the baby comes.

Shelane said...

it looks like such fun. makes me miss my fam.

Mrs Nancy said...

I look like a geek, but oh well! It was fun dancing with Alyssa! It was fun dancing with you girls too!

Natalie said...

Oh, such fun.

RaQuelle Willey said...

that is so fun that you all live close enough to get together so often. looks like my kind of g.n.o.