Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I love General Conference!

I couldn't resist taking this adorable pic of my cute little fam, watching conference.

Conference was so great.
It always makes me cry. I'm just like my dad.
My parents always made conference so fun for us while we were growing up, so I always get excited when its time for conference again. I tried to make it fun for my kids this year, and have fun games like Conference Bingo. They won a lot of candy. We tried to have yummy food too.
I really wish there were more than just two conferences a year.


3 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

What a cute little family!

Shelane said...

Mali is getting so big! Crazy stuff, them growing up.

Mrs Nancy said...

I love this picture of Curtis with his children watching conference; what a big impact this will leave on their minds!