Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shanae Twirls

Shanae is such a beautiful dancer. She is on the SLCC dance company.

It is so much fun to watch her dance. She makes it look so easy.
We got to see the dance she choreographed.

It was beautiful.

They made it look so effortless, which I know takes true talent, because Shanae is teaching Natalie and me that dance, and it is hard. Its a modern dance, and I have never done modern before.

Natalie on the other hand is a beautiful modern dancer
, so she is catching on really fast.

I'm sad that I forgot to take pics of Shanaes dance. I was to involved in watching it.

I love how the colors turned out!

All the great girls that came to support Shanae and enjoy her talent.

Even a few guys came. Dad, Grandpa, and my cousin Tyler Fowlke.

What great guys!


I love being with the girls! (and their little boyfriends)

Here's my most favorite girl.

Alexa loves her cousin Evelyn. Aren't they both so cute!

2 comments:

Mrs Nancy said...

You took some really good pictures of every one! I like the pictures you took of Shanae dancing!

Natalie said...

Thank you for the compliment. Yes, Shanae is a great dancer and I love her dance! I'm excited we get to learn and perform it! I love your dance too and you are so fun to watch...you look good! BELIEVE it and know it's TRUE...lol...no but seriously.