Friday, April 10, 2009

Road Trip

Shanae and I took a fun little trip to Logan last Tuesday. Shanae visited with our cousins that go to Utah State, while I had fun visiting with our cousin Sharese.


After we went out to dinner, we walked up and down Main Street, taking pics of each other.

I wanted to take more modeling pics of Sharese, but she wasn't having it. That's why there are so many of me and not Sharese.







But it was fun being on the other side of the camera for once. Thanks for taking such great pics Sharese. I love them.

4 comments:

Mrs Nancy said...

It is so much fun for me to see all of these beautiful and funny pictures of you and your big sister! What beautiful girls you both are!

buttercup said...

Heather, these pictures of you are beautiful!

Heidi Mecham said...

You two are so funny. I love your beautiful modeling pics!

Adrianne & her Toddler said...

You look so pretty in all these!