Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Williams Christmas Party

We had a really fun Williams Christmas party this year. Aunt Denise did a wonderful job planning it. She even got Santa to come, which was a hit for most of the kids. Alexa only got close enough to Santa just to grab a bag of candy out of his hands. At least she said "thank you" as she was running away as fast as she could. So many members of our family came. It was so fun visiting with everyone. We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people.




Santa is a wonderful symbol of service to our family. When my children ask me if Santa is real, I tell them the truth. That there are a lot of Santas in this world. Anyone that gives to others during Christmas is a Santa. We have so much fun make believing together about Santa coming on Christmas Eve. My children know the truth, but it does not take away from the magic and excitement of Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Heidi Mecham said...

That was a fun party, I still need to put my pics on my blog. I should have had you take some for me though. :)