Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hudson Family Portrait

Curt's friend from work had me take her families pictures in their beautiful yard. There is so many beautiful spots in their yard, it was really fun.

I really enjoyed taking this cute little boys pictures. He was so good, and knew how to pose.
Curtis took this picture above. I love the depth of field.
Alexa was excited to make a new friend.
I really like these shots of Malakai that I took. I love the coloring.
Since I got my new camera, Curtis has a camera to use while I'm shooting. Curtis had to take advantage of this beautiful yard, and take some pictures of our children. I'm really proud of him. He takes awesome pictures. Its so fun that we share in this same interest. Curtis took the last 6 pictures. Pretty great! huh!



4 comments:

Mrs Nancy said...

What a great photography team you and Curtis make! I love the pictures you both took! Tell Curtis I love the ripple in the pond, I use that analogy often! I love how Dasan is almost touching the pond, great picture! Heath you did a great job on the families pictures, and the cute little boy!The teeter tatter picture with Alexa and her new friend is really cute too! It was fun to see them all. Keep them coming!

Mrs Nancy said...

Oh and Mali's pictures you took of him are darling! what a fun subject boy to take pictures of!!!

Janae said...

Very nice Heather. And Yeah Curtis does a great job.

Heidi Mecham said...

Very beautiful!