Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our new temporary home

We decided to downsize alot and just rent a Condo for a while. We got so burned out with our old home that we owned in Spingville, so much fix up in the house and yard. So we decided that we would love the break from owning. No fix ups and no yard work. Yeah!!! We are loving it here. We are on the hill in Saratoga Springs and have a beautiful view of the valley. We can also see the lake. We finally have 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, which is so wonderful. I dont know how we ever lived with out those two musts. The condo is beautiful, the owners added a lot of ungrades. Granite countertops, tile flooring, and two tone paint. We also have a two car garage that I dont think we could live without, it acts as our storage. So we feel so blessed to have found this place, it feels like it was made for us.

I love the stone on the outside of the building. It makes for a very cute background in my portraits of my children.

Isn't this view breathtaking. I love it!

I love this kitchen. It is so fun to cook in, and to keep clean. I can't wait to cook Rachel Rays recipes in here.
We finally got our very first table, and we are having so much fun sitting together at the table for dinner.
Im so excited to finally be able to decorate a girls room. Alexa has never had her own room before, so we are both excited.

5 comments:

buttercup said...

Cute condo. I thought you were building a home. Did that fall through?

Rebecca said...

cute kitchen. Nice table. Cute Alexa on her cute bed. you have some cute stuff!

Tina said...

That is awesome! Congrats! We are selling our house to and wanting to get a townhouse/condo as well. I will pass the word along about your Saratoga Springs house. There are quite a few people from my job that are looking to move, as well as a lot of people from my work that already live out there already. They should rename the city as 1-800 CONTACTS-ville

Celeste said...

I love your new place! How great. I love your kitchen too. I also love Rachel Ray's recipes!

Heidi Mecham said...

Your condo already looks so good. When can you come help me with mine? You probably don't want to leave your beautiful place to come to mine. :P