Friday, October 10, 2008

My 30th birthday!








I just turned the big 30 on September 23. I can't believe it. I feel my 20s went by too fast. My birthday was also the day Curtis proposed to me, ten years ago. So I thought it would be great to take some pictures of me and us. Curtis was so kind to take these pictures for my birthday wish. We also went out to eat at my favorite fast food restaurant. "Panda Express". Then we went to see the movie I have been dying to see. "Hancock" with Will Smith. It was so interesting. Curtis was so fun that night. We really had a great time together. So even though I turned 30, I felt young again, like when we were dating.

10 comments:

Janae said...

Great pictures and Happy Birthday. I also love Panda express.

Celeste said...

Happy birthday beautiful! I can't believe I'm only two years away from 30. I hope you, like me, are enjoying this stage of life! We are still young! I love all the pictures with your new camera. How fun!

Mrs Nancy said...

You forgot the wig! You look so beautiful and Curtis looks so handsome! What a cute couple!

Shana said...

Those are great pics! You both still look sooooo young!!!!

Heidi Mecham said...

Those pics turned out very Beautiful! I'm glad you had a good birthday!

McKenna said...

What a beautiful cuple. You look so great! Thank heavens for birtdays and such so we have a reason to play.

Tina said...

Love your pictures!! You both still look like you are 20! :)

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Heather! You guys look so cute together! You should call me and we can get together now that you live close:)

Unknown said...

you are a popular woman! all those people commenting! Nice pictures! My two favorites are the one with Curtis (the picture is kinda tipped) and the one where you are leaning against Curtis! I hope that explains it well enough!

Jacque Burks said...

Brings back some fun memories!