Monday, October 20, 2008

My Family

I am so grateful for my family. I have been so blessed. They are my best friends; I can talk to them about anything. I'm so grateful to my parents for teaching us what is right and keeping us away from things that would harm us. There is so much sadness and so much evil in this world. I am so grateful that I have been sheltered from all of that. I came from a whole line of great people. And I have so many wonderful family members surrounding me. My parents, my sisters and brothers, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles and my cousins. Thanks to all of you for your wonderful example and your loving care and concern. I am so blessed to have all of you in my life. Heavenly Father must surely love me, to send down so many blessings from above.



4 comments:

Janae said...

Those are great pictures Heather! I love that field. Is that by your parents house? What a perfect place to do pictures. And that bench is awesome too! What a fun family you have!

Heidi Mecham said...

I too feel so blessed! Those pictures turned out GREAT! I love the one of you and Mali, and mom and dad's pics!

Celeste said...

Your family is gorgeous. I'm so glad we have such a great family! We need them in times like these.

Mrs Nancy said...

Thanks for taking our pictures Heath! It was fun taking picture in the wind and the rain!