Friday, February 13, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Penny and Curtis got us tickets to go see the beautiful Draper Temple at the open house, on January 24. It was so beautiful and I was so glad that my kids got the chance to see it. They loved it. Malakai got so excited when he saw all the beautiful lights in the Celestial Room. We loved the Baptismal font and the beautiful murals and paintings on the walls. I cant wait to go back. After the open house Curtis and Penny treated us to some very yummy Chinese food. It was a really great night.

2 comments:

Mrs Nancy said...

The temple is beautiful, I can't wait to go! I like all of your pictures that you scrap booked or whatever you call it!

Unknown said...

Wasn't that an amazing experience. I am so glad that we were able to go. Curt and I are hoping to go to the dedication in May. We have to get in and interview with a member of the Bishopric soon before all the tickets are gone. We better make an appointment. You guys should come with us.