Thursday, February 26, 2009

Benjamin Franklin

Dasan did a report on Benjamin Franklin, and got to dress up as Ben and be in a Wax Museum with all the 3rd graders. It was so fun to walk through and see all the cute kids. Dasan held so still and really looked like a wax statue.





Dasan is such a silly boy. He dressed up for Grandpa and Grandma Walker and had so much fun goofing around. He made us laugh so hard.



Alexa and Dami wanted to try on Dasan's costume, don't they look so adorable. Poor Alexa got into a sledding accident, that is why she has red spots all over her face.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that costume!!! Dasan looks great! Poor Alexa, too bad she got hurt!

McKenna said...

How cute. It will be fun when my kids are doing things like that.

Heidi Mecham said...

Dase makes a great George Washington. He's so cute!

Tina said...

How cute! Your kids are so adorable and getting so big!

Celeste said...

They look adorable in the costume! Dasen is so handsome! And I don't know what color my wall is. The lady we bought the house from painted it. It looks like brown with some kind of light green (avacadoish maybe) sponged on top! I do like it.

Mrs Nancy said...

Dasan is such a good Ben Franklin! I love his costume and I love his funny dancing! Damain a Alexa look so cute in the costume!

RaQuelle Willey said...

that is awesome, he looks great!