Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Little Artists

Alexa and Mali love to paint and do crafts. Mali was so proud of his art. I hung them on the fridge next to his highchair, so every time he sits there, he points to his artwork, and smiles real big.









What a great piece of artwork. Good job Alexa!



What a great make-up artist. My little joker baby.



Alexa loves to pose for pictures, and I love to take pics of her. Shes so beautiful!



Alexa is an artist and a photographer. She took these last two pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Cute joker!

Mrs Nancy said...

What great artist and photographers and posers! Mali is so funny with the paint on his mouth!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Looks like a fun activity, and I'm impressed with the pictures she took, way to go Alexa!