Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've lost 25 lbs, Hurray!!!

Valentines 2008

Valentines 2009

I knew that I've lost 25 lbs since I've had Malakai, but I didn't realize that it made me look so different, until I saw our valentine picture from last year. I'm so excited that I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Hurray! It sure took long enough though. I wish I could lose it faster, but I've never been able to. I still have about 20 more lbs to lose, to get to my ideal weight. It better be faster this time. One thing that has really motivated me is a contest that my cousin-in-law, Bret, started in my Bentley family. "The Biggest Loser" It's been so fun, and it helped me lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks. We are about half way done now with our contest, so I hope I can lose the rest of lbs in this contest. It would be even better to be the winner and get $35. Another thing that has really helped me and gotten me active again, is dance. My aunt Jane is so sweet and has us come to her house for dance. She taught us some fun dances, then my Aunt Christine taught us one, and now I have made one up and get to teach it. I had forgotton how much I love dancing. I just thought it was part of my life that was over. But its not! So thank you so much Bret and Jane, for your great ideas!

8 comments:

Janae said...

Congrats Heather!

Mrs Nancy said...

Heath you look so great! It's fun to see the difference from last year to this year!

Celeste said...

Good job Heather! You are so beautiful!

Heidi Mecham said...

Way to go. I hope I can get to my pre-pregnancy weight soon after Kendal is born.

Dancing Queen said...

Your looking good Heath! Good job! Keep up the good work and maybe we will be the same weight before you know it! love ya tonz!

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous Heather and I am so proud of you for losing 25lbs. I'm so excited for you. Great job staying healthy and taking such good care of yourself. Love you!

Tina said...

Heather you look incredible!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Way to go, you look great!