Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kids say the cutest things


I've been wanting to ask Alexa these questions for a long time, ever since I saw Kellies post. It is so fun to hear what Alexa thinks, about me.

1. What is something that mom always says to you?
Pick up things
2. What makes mom happy?
To make my bedroom
3. What makes mom sad?
When you don't listen to her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she trips on a block
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know, tell me
6. How old is your mom?
29 (Pretty close, 30)
7. How tall is your mom?
20 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Do fun stuff for me
9. What does your mom do when your not around?
Look for me
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Writing
11. What is your mom really good at?
Gatagraphy (Photography)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Getting down heavy things
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Make her bed
14. What is your moms favorite food?
Pizza (yep)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Riding a bike
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be?
Tinkerbell
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Crafts
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We clean up and we clean up
19. How are you and your mom different?
Our eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I don't even know.
(I said, "Don't I do anything for you?" and she shook her head no and smiled really big)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
When they don't fight
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
to canos (Tucanos, a Brazilian restaurant)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

She is so cute! that is so fun to hear!

Heidi Mecham said...

I couldn't sleep so I decided to look on your blog since I noticed that you had posted and I'm glad I did. I got a good laugh reading these. Alexa is funny. It was so fun to read what she thought.