Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Kendal is so precious!

My sister Heidi asked me to take her baby's pics. I don't usually take baby pictures, but I decided to give it a try and I got this really cute metal tub, which I think turned out really cute. It was really fun. At first Kendal didn't want to cooperate, but towards the end, he got tired and fell asleep letting us position him in different poses. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out and I'm sad that I never tried this with my own babies. Thanks to Janae Cooper whom I got inspiration from, she does great baby portraits.

6 comments:

Janae said...

Awh you are too nice. My favorites are the first and last ones. I can never get them to sleep like that. Great job!

Heidi Mecham said...

Awe, my cute baby! You did such a great job Heath, thanks so much.

Mrs Nancy said...

Beautiful pictures of my beautifully handsome grandson! You did a great job taking his pictures and it was fun being there and helping out,(with the green blanket)!:)

McKenna said...

You did such a good job! I would love to get some of our little one when she comes. How much would you charge for something like that?

Shana said...

Too bad you don't live closer, you could take some cute ones of our new one (he'll be here in 5 days). They are very cute! You've got talent girl!

Laura Jett said...

SO cute!! you took great picts!! :D