Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby Kendal has arrived

My sister Heidi had her beautiful baby boy on March 4, 2009 at about 8:30 in the morning. I had the privilege of being there for the birth. Heidi did amazingly and it was so fast. Everything went so well and baby Kendal is so perfect. That was the first of Heidis births that I made it to. I missed the other two. I love watching the births of these precious little angels. I get so emotional every time. It is truly amazing. I have been to 10 births now, including my own. I love babies so much, and I hope to be able to go to many more births, even if I don't have anymore.



Kendal was so sweetly cuddled in his fathers arms as we admired him.

I think he got sick of my flash.

I love this shot, because baby Kendal is looking at his big brother Coden. So sweet!



Cute Mecham family. Three boys, I can't believe it.

My mom is such a proud Grandmother, and mother. And Adrianne, Shanae and I are proud aunts.



9 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh mt gosh, he is perfect! Great pictures Heather!

McKenna said...

He was so cute. I have to argree, you did some awesome pictures. I'm excited for me to be at Bella Natal for my birth.

Heidi Mecham said...

Thanks Heath for taking such great pictures. I love them. It's great to have a sister as a photographer. I can't wait until my pregnancy photos are edited! Thanks again!

retoddb said...

I just love looking at these beautiful pictures! Kendal is such a handsome baby! doesn't Heidi look so good after just having a baby!!!

Mrs Nancy said...

oops! that was me mom who wrote with retoddb name. I didn't realize that he had signed in on my computer!

Heather Walker said...

Ok, that makes more sense. I didn't think that it sounded like Todd talking.

Christine Peterson said...

Congrats!! March 4th is a great birthday. (I should know). It is the only day that is a command - MARCH FOURTH! You were so lucky to be there for the birth! That is really neat.

Heather Walker said...

That is so awesome. "MARCH FOURTH!" I love that.

RaQuelle Willey said...

What great pictures you took, she is lucky to have you!