Monday, March 30, 2009

Restoring Old Photos

I've been busy restoring old photos of Curtis' family and mom,
who passed away a few years ago.

It's been really fun!

I didn't know if I'd be able to do this one, because it was really damaged,
but I think it came out good.


I hope!

BEFORE


AFTER


Curtis' First Birthday
Here is an adorable pic of my Curtis at 1 years old.

I love it!
I love to stare at it and imagine what he was like at 1.

I'm sure he was a little stinker, just like our little boys,

but so very lovable.


BEFORE


AFTER


Curtis' Baptism

I think he looks a lot like Dasan in this pic.

BEFORE


AFTER


Curtis' Grandma and Grandpa

BEFORE

AFTER
I had fun doing different effects on this one.
I like how it turned out.

I have tons more that I'll share at a later time, stay tuned.

5 comments:

Janae said...

Heather that is awesome! I love how you were able to do that. I have tried but I didn't get nearly the results you did. Thanks for sharing.

Shelane said...

Those are some mad photoshop skills you have! You'll have to teach me sometime.

Heidi Mecham said...

wow, your amazing. You did a great job restoring these pics. Man, Curtis does look like Dasan in his baptism pic, or should I say Dasan looks like Curtis. :) I love that pic of Maxine, you did a good job restoring that one too.

letfreedomreign said...

I love seeing these wonderful pictures! You did a great job! Your boys look like their dad!

Tina said...

Wow Heather! Is there anything you can't do?! :) I admire your talent!